Wednesday, 30 November 2016

Have you seen enamel Accents?

I am so excited to say that we now have these brilliant little pots of joy in the shop :D
I can't wait to get a chance to play with these myself as I think they give an amazing effect and will be brilliant for, among other things, mens cards. They work like liquid pearls but instead of giving a pearly effect they give a shiny enamel look and can be use to give a great bit of dimension to your projects.  
Just check out this video that shows you in a much better way what you can do than I could ever put into words....


Our challenge is still going on so there is still time to enter for a chance to win a £10 gift voucher that you could use to buy some of these.

3 comments:

  1. I have got 6 colours and they are absolutely wonderful. I love it :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh what colours did you go for? You will have to show us some of your makes with them :D xx

      Delete